Covid 19 update: our stores are now open, with social distancing measures in place in-store and on all courses

Dive Academy is a scuba diving school, retail store and service centre in Yeovil, Somerset. We are a family business established in 2016 and have quickly grown to become an award-winning PADI 5-star Instructor Development Centre.

Only 29% of planet Earth is on land. Let us introduce you to the other 71%

Dive Academy offers a full range of PADI scuba diving courses from try dives in our indoor heated pool to PADI Professional training. All of our staff are PADI Professionals and are always happy to answer any queries about scuba diving and what training is right for you.

We are a PADI Approved Youth Training Centre, recognising our commitment to excellence in training children from age 8 up and our emphasis on safeguarding and child protection.

Our aim is to create divers who love and want to protect the underwater world

We offer Emergency First Response and Secondary Care (First Aid) training suitable for both divers and non-divers.

Dive Academy is also a retail store stocking the best dive gear from a number of manufacturers including Aqua Lung, Apeks, Mares, Fourth Element Oceanic, Hollis, Atomic Aquatics, Zeagle, Waterproof and more. We only stock kit that we'd happy to use ourselves so you can be sure of high quality. Team members are always happy to discuss with you what gear is right for you.

Dive Academy is an IDEST approved cylinder testing centre and manufacturer approved service centre for most brands of diving equipment.

0