A clear and accurate gauge to measure cylinder pressure and depth with an attached compass.
Apeks instruments offer clear and accurate information on your status. They have been tested beyond normal dive limits which ensures that they provide precise information. With strong and easy to maintain housings you are assured years of trouble free service.
This instrument combines a compact design with vivid and clear displays and has 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility.
All of Apeks gauge and consoles are designed and finished at their UK factory. These are stylish and perfectly complement other products in the Apeks ranges.
Pressure Gauge Features
- Slim-line gauge made from nickel plated brass
- Dial range from 0 to 360 bar
- Large black figures on a luminous background give a long phosphorescent effect
- Made with o2 compatible materials - but do have o2 cleaned before use with high percentage oxygen
- Dial window made of anti-splinter Polycarbonate is highly shock resistant and protects the gauge
- Over pressure relief fitted in back
Depth Gauge Features
- High shock-resistant window
- Resettable max depth indicator
- 70 metre range with spread in first half of scale
- Two viewing windows suitable for either left or right hand use - no need to twist your wrist to view compass readings
- Robust ratchet bezel which can be rotated easily, even when wearing thick neoprene gloves
- Large, easy to read numbers and directions on the bezel
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review