- If we say it's in stock, it's in stock and ready to ship
- Get it next working day - order by 12pm
- Out of stock? Call 01935 353525 to order
- All staff are divers and ready to help
The new Apeks XL4+ regulator maintains all of the key features of its predecessor the XL4 and makes some improvements. Like the XL4 it is compact and lightweight - suitable for diving in all environments, including cold water locations. The design including Comfo-bite mouthpiece and low weight helps to reduce jaw fatigue on long dives.
The XL4+ is ideal as a main recreational regulator or as an ideal stage regulator for technical divers looking for high performance and low weight.
The innovative over-moulded first stage end cap and environmental diaphragm helps to prevent ice build-up, reducing the risk of free-flow and protects the first stage from impact damage.
The unique Apeks over-balanced diaphragm design allows medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient, resulting in superior performance at depth.
- First stage weighs just 905g
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve
- Large, over moulded self-flushing and controllable purge button
- Easy to find and use ergonomic venturi lever on both primary second stage and octopus
- Flexible nylon braided hoses offer better cold water performance than traditional rubber hoses
- Standard metallic hose connection
- The Comfo-bite mouthpiece has a unique bridge which fits across the upper palate and doesn't require bite pressure to stay in place
- Reusable mouthpiece clips simplifies mouthpiece exchange
- Flexible and durable rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion
- Suitable for use in cold water (less than 10c)
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports
- UV inhibitors protect the white materials from discolouration
Read or write a review