- If we say it's in stock, it's in stock and ready to ship
- Get it next working day - order by 12pm
- Out of stock? Call 01935 353525 to order
- All staff are divers and ready to help
The Aqua Lung Fusion Bullet drysuit with innovate Aircore layer and patented Twin Layer System originally designed for the Special Forces, is engineered for the harshest diving environments.
The super-stretch neoprene outer layer skin allows maximum flexibility and streamlining with strategically placed GatorTech™ Armor and reinforced seams ensuring durability in even the toughest environments.
The Fusion Bullet features the innovative AirCore inner layer. The AirCore's tri-laminate breathable material is diver-tested and provides superior comfort by significantly reducing pre/post dive surface overheating. The inner layer makes donning and doffing the Fusion easy and comfortable. AirCore is specifically designed to outlast and outperform other breathable Drysuits.
- Ankle zippers which ease donning and doffing
- Generously sized twin-zip expansion pockets with D-ring attachment point and drainage
- Exclusive Pocket Support System prevents pockets from riding down
- Deluxe braces system with thermal formed backpad give additional comfort
- Super-stretch neoprene skin provides excellent mobility and streamlining
- Rugged GatorTech™ neoprene on the knees, elbows, shoulders and buttocks extends the life of the outer layer
- Removable 2mm comfort pads add cushioning at the elbows and knees
I have the KVR skin on my suit but it’s the same core. Just an amazing piece of kit. It has kept me dry in 4 degree water in a quarry in winter and inside wrecks in the Red Sea. Lighter than a 5mm wet suit and really hard wearing. Get the ultima dry gloves to make an ace set up. Can’t recommend this enough.