The Mares MV is a small, lightweight octopus perfect for entry level divers.
The Mares MV Octopus with its small, flat, and lightweight body proves to be an ideal companion for all dives. Its symmetric shape means that it is easy for use on both the right and left sides. The patented Mares VAD (Vortex Assisted Design) system creates a comfortble, demand-controlled air supply at any depth - meaning that it conveys a sense of security when used in emergency situations. The lateral exhaust valve sends bubbles to the side, rather than in front of your face.
With its high impact technopolymer, teflon-coated demand lever and suitable for cold water diving (below 10c), this is an ideal octopus for entry-level divers.
- Integrated VAD system with NBS (natural breathing system) to reduce unwanted venturi effects
- High impact technopolymer, teflon-coated demand lever
- Intermediate pressure 9.8 to 10.2 bars (inlet pressures: 200 and 30 bar)
- 3/8“, 100 cm (39.4 in.) hose length
- Weight of only 175 g
- 2300 l/min capacity
- Certified for cold water diving to EN250 requirements
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review